SZS series boiler is designed with longitudinal double drums and " D " type chamber structure. The furnace is on the right and convection tube bank is on the left. The body is fixed on the basement by middle and both end flexible supports and make the boiler expand horizontally sideways. Around the furnace is membrane wall. Furnace and tube bundle are totally separated by the membrane wall at the left side of the furnace. The back part of convection tube bank is sparse shift structure, front part is aligned structure. Smoke from furnace outlet enters re-burning chamber, convection tube bank area, and then from left front part enters spiral fin coil economizer and condenser, and finally is discharged to atmosphere through chimney.
1. Due to combustion chamber applying whole membrane water cooling structure and micro-positive pressure combustion, there is no smoke leakage and no pollution to the environment.
2. With anti-explosion door and flame detector, the boiler is safer and reliable.
3. The water circulation is enforced. That can ensure every heating area can be cooled and no vaporization happens.
4. We adopt spiral finned tube economizer. That can reduce the smoke temperature and increase the heat efficiency up to 98%.
5. Compact structure. It covers small space in the boiler house.
6. The manholes are designed at each end of the double drums, and the check door is designed at the back of boiler. The door is easy to open and is very convenient to do maintenance and cleaning job.
7. The boiler is assembled for delivery. It is easy to transport and installed at site.
8. The boiler achieves full automation control. It is easy to operate.
SZS series gas-fired (oil-fired) hot water boiler
|Product thermal capacity:||7-116 MW|
|Working pressure:||1.0-1.6 Mpa|
|Available fuel:||Nature gas, coke oven gas, blast furnace gas, carbon black off-gas, biogas, methanol, LPG, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.|
|Available industries:||Heat supplying, hospital, colleges and universities.|
|Model||Rated thermal power(MW)||Rated working pressure(MPa)||Rated output water temperature(ºC)||Rated Feeding water temperature(ºC)|